Broken nav...nextSCO() not defined?

Broken nav...nextSCO() not defined?

by Alex Jillard -
Number of replies: 1
I've been looking all over the forums for the past few hours for a solution to my problem, but have not yet been able to find anything.

I am running Moodle 1.9 with a SCORM 2004 course comprised of html files that embed swfs (Flash files) using Javascript. I can find/connect to the LMS API without an issue using ExternalInterface and Javascript, but when it comes to calling up the next sco, FireBug gives me an error saying that 'top.nextSCO()' is not a function.

This error is coming from scorm_13.js.php, in the Terminate() function. I can't seem to find a nextSCO function anywhere in the code for moodle. Anyone have any ideas as to what I can do to get around this? Should the Terminate function not be called?

Thanks for the help.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Alex Jillard

Re: Broken nav...nextSCO() not defined?

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Alex - this is bit of a late reply, but I just noticed this in the code today and found your post!

I've pushed through a fix as part of MDL-23834 into HEAD - will hopefully push a fix into 1.9Stable later this week.