Tables broken?

Tables broken?

by Martin O'Mahony -
Number of replies: 2
I've come across a strange problem recently. Up until a few weeks ago there were no problems including tables. I kept installing new builds of Moodle 1.8+ so I don't exactly know which version broke the tables in the Wiki and the forums.

When I add a table the background color information is mystically deleted.

Here is an example table which included in the Wiki turned all pale:

Montag
Dienstag
Mittwoch
Donnerstag
Freitag

The rows were originally white and yellow in turn when I saved the page (see attached image for details). All the background colors with the exception of the first column and the first row are now removed.

However it still works fine when I insert this same table while composing a new web page. Very confusing...

Today I upgraded to Moodle 1.9+ hoping this would solve this problem, but nothing changes. And I was shocked to see the same thing happing to this Moodle when I first wrote this message (yes, it's my second go wink ).

Any suggestions would be welcome!
Attachment table.gif
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Martin O'Mahony

Re: Tables broken?

by Petr Kalis -
Hi
I found something similar recently, problew was in lib/kses.php function that was corrected somehow and became overzealous in result.
If you can, try attached file, its from older version of 1.8 and its working for me.
We can search tracker then, if there is a issue for this question.
(Don't forget to backup your present file to go back if attached file will not help.)
PK
In reply to Petr Kalis

Re: Tables broken?

by Martin O'Mahony -
Just a short feedback: With that old kses.php everything works just fine. Maybe somebody should really report this to the tracker?!