alignment of radio boxes in databases ADD Entry Tab

alignment of radio boxes in databases ADD Entry Tab

by Rosario Carcò -
Number of replies: 2

Internet Explorer seems to center the radio buttons whereas FireFox left aligns them correctly, see attached gif.

I checked the source-code the browser gets and had to modifiy this div-Tag inserting align = "left" to get things displayed correctly:

<td> <div title="" align = "left"><input type="radio" name="field_467" value="proposal 1" />proposal 1<br /><input type="radio" name="field_467" value="proposal 2" />proposal 2<br /><input type="radio" name="field_467" value="report 1" />report 1<br /><input type="radio" name="field_467" value="report 2" />report 2<br /><input type="radio" name="field_467" value="e-mail" />e-mail<br /></div>
      </td>

I tried to find out where in https://moodle.fhnw.ch/mod/data/edit.php?d=84 those html-Tags are rendered. But no chance.

Can anyone give me a hint, where I could patch that div with a left alignment?

Thanks, Rosario

Attachment databases.gif
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rosario Carcò

Re: alignment of radio boxes in databases ADD Entry Tab

by Jean-Pierre Pawlak -
(You should have posted this in the Database module forum)
Did you try to add align="left" to the field-name (in 'templates - 'add template') ?

Attachment SNAG-0002.jpg
In reply to Jean-Pierre Pawlak

Re: alignment of radio boxes in databases ADD Entry Tab

by Rosario Carcò -

Thanks a lot, problem solved. My apologies, I am running moodle at the system level and thought displaying was a matter of programming. I was not even aware, that our teachers could create their own templates. Really great feature.

Rosario