Moodle on IIS/MySQL/PHP5

Moodle on IIS/MySQL/PHP5

by Rob Gilreath -
Number of replies: 1

I'm trying to migrate a moodle install from a linux box to an IIS box and most of it seems to be going well, however, I do get some errors on the bottom of each page and the install.php page just blows up on me with this error:

Error in my_thread_global_end(): 1 threads didn't exit PHP Notice: Undefined index: dirroot in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\moodle\install.php on line 119 PHP Notice: Undefined index: dirroot in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\moodle\install.php on line 120 PHP Notice: Undefined index: dataroot in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\moodle\install.php on line 121 PHP Notice: Undefined index: admindirname in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\moodle\install.php on line 122 PHP Warning: include_once(/backup/lib.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\moodle\lib\adminlib.php on line 708 PHP Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/backup/lib.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\moodle\lib\adminlib.php on line 708 PHP Warning: require_once(/lib/filterlib.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\moodle\lib\weblib.php on line 42 PHP Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/lib/filterlib.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\moodle\lib\weblib.php on line 42 PHP Warning: Unknown: open(C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1.000\LOCALS~1\Temp\php\session\sess_pdp1cc7ejs222pq2k8des6e2k4, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1.000\LOCALS~1\Temp\php\session) in Unknown on line 0

Any ideas? I realize I'll need to post some config info, but I'm not sure exactly what is needed.

If I skip the install page and edit the config.php file I can browse to different classes and data that is in the mysql database, however, data that should be coming from the moodledata directory is not displayed. 

Thanks,

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rob Gilreath

Re: Moodle on IIS/MySQL/PHP5

by Renato Pernadas -
Go to C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1.000\LOCALS~1\Temp\php\session and change the permissions write to all (guest)