Enrolments/course autocreate fail with Moodle 1.7 - database

Enrolments/course autocreate fail with Moodle 1.7 - database

by Florent Lartet -
Number of replies: 4
This is a bug topic with its answer.

The bug of the enrolment class is corrected now, but I think the file enrol/database/enrol.php might be modified (It works better)

require_once($CFG->dirroot.'/lib/moodlelib.php');
require_once($CFG->dirroot.'/lib/blocklib.php');

Without these 'require', a variable : PAGE_COURSE_VIEW and a function : blocks_repopulate_page() are called ... but they are unknown.

Hoping to be helpful.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Florent Lartet

Re: Enrolments/course autocreate fail with Moodle 1.7 - database

by Jay Lee -
Very Interesting,

does my recent post http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=58205 sound like this bug? I will pull down the latest 1.7 cvs and see if it resolves the issue for me. Thanks for your work.

Jay
In reply to Jay Lee

by Matt Bostdorff -

Hi guys, don't know if this is related, but I just upgraded to 1.7 as well.  When I select Courses->Enrolments I get the following error:

Fatal error: Class 'enrolment_base' not found in E:\Inetpub\wwwroot\VBSCHOOLS.NET\moodletest\enrol\internal\enrol.php on line 4

I've looked through the files and can't see anything obvious to be wrong.  Other than this, I think the upgrade went well.  Hope you can help!

Have a great day!  -Boz

In reply to Matt Bostdorff

by Jay Lee -
Matt, try updating to the latest 1.7+, I believe that issue has been resolved now. In my test install at least, there is no enrol/internal/ directory any longer so you may need to wipe your test install out and re-extract.

Jay
In reply to Florent Lartet

by Pam Deering -
Thanks, Florent. I am really new to Moodle admin. Could you please tell me where to insert the 2 lines of code you suggest as modifications?