Theres's an error in page location and where is n-wiki up and running

Theres's an error in page location and where is n-wiki up and running

by John DeBruyn -
Number of replies: 4
Hi Ludo:

I just installed the new wiki module, latest on your site, into Moodle 1.6.2+ and the one existing wiki that was up could not then be accessed.  The following message appeared on the Moodel page that sometimes appears with error messages:

Theres's an error in page location

Using the "add an activity" drop down menu I then added a new instance of wiki using the nwiki config page ... so at least I know that much worked.

However the new instance also returned a Moodle error page with the same message: Theres's an error in page location

I am anxious to check out the nwiki and wondered if you have an instance running somewhere that I could visit with a SandBox or similar page where I could experiment with the edit and page creation routines.

I want to consider nwiki as the model for a course that I have been asked to present on using wikis.

Thanks, you coninuing efforts to improve wiki for Moodle are much appreciated,

John
Average of ratings: -
In reply to John DeBruyn

Re: Theres's an error in page location and where is n-wiki up and running

by Ludo (Marc Alier) -
Hi John,
the bug you mention is weird and deserves a good deal we get into to fix it.
However I should need to reproduce it.
I could do it by :
accesing your server as admin and phpmyadmin database
using a previous backup of the course and kwnowing tha database serve you use and try to reproduce it. Please contact with me by mail if you need to send me private information such as user accounts.
Regards
Ludo
In reply to Ludo (Marc Alier)

by John DeBruyn -
Hi Ludo:

There are two more reports besides my report of last week concerning instances of the "error in page location" error message appearing after installation of the latest version of nwiki.

The first of the two other instances was reported in this topic today (Friday) and the other is posted in the wiki forum yesterday but in its own topic at:

http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=57153

Did you receive the email with the information from me last week that you would need to access our server and take a look at this. We had another situation with Moodle at about the same time that caused the provider of our server some concerns and I think that may have gotten in the way of your checking this out.

Thanks,

John
In reply to John DeBruyn

by Jason Cole -

I've just gotten the same error. - I'll post this in bug tracker as well.

I've upgraded my server to 1.7 beta+ and the latest version of nwiki. There were no wikis previously on the server.
I add the wiki ok, but then get the 'There's an error in page location' message.

Turning on debug gives the following:

On the edit page when creating a new wiki:
Notice: Undefined variable: dfdir in /homepages/25/d143973339/htdocs/mod/wiki/upload/uploadlib.php on line 16

Notice: Undefined variable: pagedata in /homepages/25/d143973339/htdocs/mod/wiki/locallib.php on line 19

Notice: Undefined variable: pagename in /homepages/25/d143973339/htdocs/mod/wiki/locallib.php on line 20

Notice: Undefined variable: pageaction in /homepages/25/d143973339/htdocs/mod/wiki/locallib.php on line 21

Notice: Undefined variable: wikieditable in /homepages/25/d143973339/htdocs/mod/wiki/locallib.php on line 22

Below the summar field, this error appears

Notice: Undefined property: id in /homepages/25/d143973339/htdocs/mod/wiki/mod.html on line 125
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 1' at line 1

SELECT * FROM mdl_wiki_pages WHERE pagename = '' AND dfwiki = '' AND groupid = '' AND ownerid = '' LIMIT 1

When I submit the screen things really get ugly

Notice: Undefined property: studentmode in /homepages/25/d143973339/htdocs/mod/wiki/view.php on line 106
Table 'db179452849.mdl_wiki_synonymous' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM mdl_wiki_synonymous WHERE syn = 'newwikipage' AND dfwiki = '3'

Notice: Undefined property: studentmode in /homepages/25/d143973339/htdocs/mod/wiki/locallib.php on line 62
Unknown column 'dfwiki' in 'where clause'

SELECT * FROM mdl_wiki_pages WHERE pagename = 'newwikipage' AND dfwiki = '3' AND groupid = '0'

Notice: Undefined property: attach in /homepages/25/d143973339/htdocs/mod/wiki/locallib.php on line 2187

Notice: Undefined property: upload in /homepages/25/d143973339/htdocs/mod/wiki/locallib.php on line 2188

Notice: Undefined property: restore in /homepages/25/d143973339/htdocs/mod/wiki/locallib.php on line 2189

Notice: Undefined property: evaluation in /homepages/25/d143973339/htdocs/mod/wiki/locallib.php on line 2309

Notice: Undefined property: notetype in /homepages/25/d143973339/htdocs/mod/wiki/locallib.php on line 2323

Notice: Undefined property: listofteachers in /homepages/25/d143973339/htdocs/mod/wiki/locallib.php on line 2196

Notice: Undefined property: studentmode in /homepages/25/d143973339/htdocs/mod/wiki/locallib.php on line 212
Unknown column 'dfwiki' in 'where clause'

SELECT MAX(version) AS maxim FROM mdl_wiki_pages WHERE pagename='newwikipage' AND dfwiki=3 AND groupid=0 AND ownerid=2

In reply to Jason Cole

by Ludo (Marc Alier) -
Hi Jason,
the current n wiki is not intended to run under 1.7 we will get to it next week and there will be separate releases of n wiki for Moodle 1.6 and Moodle 1.7
I'll check out the other issues reported in this page.
Regards
Ludo