Restoring courses designed in moodle 1.3

Restoring courses designed in moodle 1.3

by Jorge Vazquez Callejo -
Number of replies: 4

After installing 1.6 beta without any problem, i've tried to restore some courses designed for moodle 1.3, but I always receive this message:

Creando categorías y preguntas

Warning: include_once(restorelibpre15.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\AppServ\www\moodle16\question\restorelib.php on line 94

Warning: include_once() [
function.include]: Failed opening 'restorelibpre15.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\AppServ\www\moodle16\question\restorelib.php on line 94

Fatal error: Call to undefined function
quiz_restore_pre15_question_categories() in C:\AppServ\www\moodle16\question\restorelib.php on line 95
  • The courses work properly with moodle 1.5.3. Does anybody know what's the problem and how can I solve it, if it is not a problem of the release?
  • Thanks
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jorge Vazquez Callejo

Re: Restoring courses designed in moodle 1.3

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
It sounds like it might be a problem in the new quiz code. Can you please file a bug in the bug tracker about it? Please make sure it's in the Quiz category (not backup).
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Jorge Vazquez Callejo -
I've tried to get into the bug tracker, but it does not allow me to post a new issue. How can I do it?

by Darren Smith -
Did you register? You need to create a new account as it is not linked with your moodle account.

HTH

Darren

by Gustav W Delius -
Thanks Jorge, this is now fixed. However the restoring of courses from Moodle 1.3 in Moodle 1.6 is quite untested, so please test it and report any problems in the bug tracker.