Adding audio to glossary

Adding audio to glossary

by Bill Click -
Number of replies: 9
I would like my elementary students to be able to record their book reviews.  I would then listen to them to ensure they meet our expectations.  Then I would like to convert to MP3 and then build their submissions into our Student Book Review Glossary.  So, how do I do this?  How can I add MP3 to glossary?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Bill Click

Re: Adding audio to glossary

by Art Lader -
Hi, Bill,

Can you upload the files first and then just link to them?

-- Art
In reply to Art Lader

by Bill Click -
All I see are web links, nothing else that I can figure out.
In reply to Bill Click

by Bill Click -
Wait, I finally see the browse.  That's it.  Thank you.  Sometimes I just don't see things like everyone else.  Thanks Art.
In reply to Bill Click

by Art Lader -
My pleasure, Bill.

-- Art
In reply to Art Lader

by Bill Click -

Hate to do this to you Art, but how would I go about letting students add an oral book review to a student share glossary?  Would I have to make them a teacher for the short time it would take for them to upload it into the files area and then to link to it?  That's the only way I can see it done.  This oral book review, if you can think of an easier way to accomplish what I wish to do please give me a hint?  How about others out there who may have some ideas on the subject.  I certainly need some help.

bill

In reply to Bill Click

by Art Lader -
Not a problem, Bill... Maybe you could have them record their stuff at www.odeo.com and they could link to it from there.

I think that could work.

-- Art
In reply to Art Lader

by Art Lader -
If they wanted to do video reviews, they could upload those to eyespot.com and link to those, too.

-- Art
In reply to Art Lader

by Art Lader -
But don't let them browse either one of those sites!

They would discover all sorts of interesting stuff you wouldn't want to have to explain to them. wink

-- Art
In reply to Art Lader

by Bill Click -
I would like to have all student work on-site.  Can they link to their own stuff that they place in a "share folder" that is accessable to all students?