Including wiki page in other Moodle resources

Re: Including wiki page --> A Wiki assignment?

by Josep M. Fontana -
Number of replies: 0
Actually, this gives me an idea for a new type of assignment: the wiki assignment.
Tell me if this is possible with this functionality you have introduced, Dimitry.

The professor creates an assignment activity the way now it is created but instead of the regular editor, the student gets the wiki to write her online assignment. The teacher can add comments to the space available for that, but she can also edit the wiki. More importantly, the teacher can decide that other users, teachers or groups can also have access to that particular wiki assignment and edit it as well.

Would something like this be possible with your contribution. I can see this as being very useful, at least for us.

See, Wikis are very useful, but what I find missing in the Wiki module as it is now is a space for the teacher to add comments. You don't want to insert the comments in the middle of the wiki itself, but some times you want to add comments or notes explaining why you have added or changed something. Inserting the Wiki in the Assignment module would be a way to get that functionality. The other is adding a comment and grading functionalities to the Wiki module.

What do you think.

Josep M.