Hi Gordon,
do you have camtasia studio?

ng
Leo
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Leonhard Küllinger

Re: HotPot Documentation

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Leonhard,
I don't have Camtasia Studio, but I am interested to know why you should ask smile

Gordon

In reply to Gordon Bateson

by Leonhard Küllinger -

Camtasia Studio is a Screenmovie tool. Look the attached html file in the package. It can produce fine flash files. www.techsmith.com

I use this tool for building a moodle selflearn course for teacher which is placed on great national moodle server in austria. Think it is easy to get fast a good result.

lg

Leo

by Josep M. Fontana -
Leonhard,

Would it be possible for you to give us the URL for this great national moodle server in Austria? I'm facilitating a course where there are a fes German speakers (some of them from Austria) and one of my problems is finding good Moodle documentation in German. I could point them to this server or, if possible, post the materials on our Moodle course. Thanks.

Josep M.
In reply to Josep M. Fontana

by Leonhard Küllinger -

Hi, the server is in the testing period at this time and should be availabel in January. Its a 2x dual dualcore opteron cluster i heard. I am not involved on the technical side of this project. If there is an adress i will post it.

nice greetings from austria -10°

Leo

by Josep M. Fontana -
Thanks Leonhard. By all means, let us know when these materials become available.

Here we have 12º but it feels damn cold smile.

Josep M.

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Hi Leo,
thanks for the link to the Camtasia site.

I see there is a 30-day trial of Camtasia, so maybe I will use that to experiment over the winter vacation. Hopefully I'll be able to purchase a full version of the software in the Spring when the new financial year starts smile

It occurs to me that if we could produce a useful set of Flash demos, we could create soundtracks in different languages. That would be pretty useful cool

Like Josep, I would really like to see any materials that have already been produced.

warm (+10°) greetings from Japan!
Gordon
In reply to Gordon Bateson

by Glenys Hanson -
Hi Gordon and everyone,

There's an equivalent of Camtasia called CamStudio that you can find here: <http://www.camstudio.org/> available under a GPL licence. I've only just heard about it myself so haven't had time to try it out.

Cheers,
Glenys