WebCT CE4 -> Moodle course import script

Re: WebCT CE4 -> Moodle course import script

by Martin Dougiamas -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Excellent, Dan!  I just saw this.

Message me your sourceforge account, I'll give you access to contrib: please feel free to make a new directory for this code and maintain it in there.

The new repositories for code etc on moodle.org are getting closer!  The Database module is coming along very nicely!
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
I've put it in contrib as cvs:/contrib/webctimport.

Is there any chance of reworking the code so that it fits into the Moodle restore code as backup/webct just like the cvs:/moodle/backup/bb, so that WebCT formats are autodetected? That would be sweeeeeet. tongueout
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Mike Churchward -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Martin -

I didn't know about this function. I've written a couple of course import scripts kludged through the Quiz import function. This sounds more appropriate.

So, how does this work? You upload a zip file somewhere and use the 'Restore' function, or is this an interface to select a 'from' format?

mike