Private bookmarks, thoughts and files.

Re: Private bookmarks, thoughts and files.

by W Page -
Number of replies: 7

Hellow Again,

I want to apologize about statements "3" and "4" above.  blush blush  I had to go to the "Admin" section of the course to do something and the tables for the "BookMark" feature installed.  That solved those two problems.  Now I can create a new "Category" and "Save" a bookmark.

However, I attempted to upload and save a file with the bookmark.  When I click on the "clip" in the bookmark page I am taken to a "404" error page.

WP1

In reply to W Page

by Juan Martinez -

Hi WP1,

I case  that you solve this problem "404" please send me the solutions because i m stop too. Also, i see in your page shelves how can i get that module or if you can send me.

Thanks, 

In reply to Juan Martinez

by W Page -
Hi Juan!

Moodlers have been trying to contact Williams.  He is not even listed as a member of this forum anymore.  I hope he is "OK".  Maybe one of the other developers may see this thread and offer some suggestions about the "404" error.

WP1

In reply to W Page

by Juan Martinez -

Hi WP1,

What you say about Shelves module I m using 1.3 version its can be add it on it or what can I do. If you can send me this module on zip I ll appreciate.

Thanks,

In reply to Juan Martinez

by W Page -
¡Hola Juan!

If it is the "Shelf" mod you are referring to you can check both versions below.  I think they were created to work on v1.2 and 1.2.1.  The first link is to an earlier version of shelf.  Checkout the post before downloading the files which are attached to the posts.  I do not know if either will work with v1.3 or 1.3.1.  Suggest you back up or save with a different name any files that may be changed before testing the different versions.

New Module: Shelf
http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=4734

Shelf: New Version 20040325
http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=4734&parent=31141

Yo espero que esto ayude.
Hope this helps.

WP1
In reply to W Page

by Ger Tielemans -
If you want to store, (re)organise and annotate files, you could alsoconsider to choose Wiki with uploading files enabled..
In reply to Ger Tielemans

by W Page -
Hi Ger!

I will check this method out as well.  Thanks.

WP1

In reply to W Page

by Juan Martinez -

Thank W Page, i gonna test,

Gracias W Page, lo voy a probar.