import/export pages disappear in 1.5

import/export pages disappear in 1.5

by J B -
Number of replies: 4
I have recently upgraded through 1.5 to 1.5.1 and this frustrating problem persists.

When I attempt to access /mod/quiz/export.php?category=No or import.php the page displays only as far as:
<!-- END OF HEADER -->
<div id="content">
and stops, so neither feature works and there is no visible output from turning debug on. The moodle instance is running with PostGreSQL on IIS 6, and this worked fine until the upgrade.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to J B

Re: import/export pages disappear in 1.5

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
If I read you correctly - that shouldn't work. The category is read from the form in the quiz edit page. You can't have the category on the url line. How are you trying to use import and export?

EDIT: Oh - I take it you mean when you click the link from the quiz edit page. This could well be a postres issue. I guess. Have you logged it in moodle.org/bugs?

Can anybody with PostGreSQL installed give this a try?
In reply to J B

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

check your Quiz module - you may have copied the files over the top of the old 1.4 module instead of creating it from scratch - the import types have been upgraded a bit and the "QTI" format has been upgraded.

if you have directory called:
moodle\mod\quiz\format\qti

remove it as it has been replaced by "qti2"

(I got stuck with this one too!)

smile

Dan

In reply to Dan Marsden

by J B -
Cheers Dan

That sorted it. I'd guessed that I had left something out, not too much in.

Many thanks big grin
In reply to Dan Marsden

by Juan David Martínez Pavony -

Hello Dan.

Today I suffered from this too.

I tried rename the directory "qti" at first, but this does not work.

You HAVE to delete that directory.

Then, EUREKA!

Thank you very much. I was already sweating.