Course Affiliates

Course Affiliates

by James Potter -
Number of replies: 6

Is there a provision in Moodle to set up an "Affiliate" program so other sites can refer students through a link on their site and earn a referral commission? If not, is there someone out there who might be able to assist in developing this?

thanks, docpotter

Average of ratings: -
In reply to James Potter

Re: Course Affiliates

by Don Schwartz -
Add me to the list wanting an affiliate program option. 
I'm looking at various open source affiliate scripts but I bet the integration with moodle/paypal is beyond me.
In reply to James Potter

by Tara M -
Is there any news on this?
In reply to Tara M

by Darlene Moore -
A company called Classroom Revolution claims to offer this service:
  • The ability to implement an affiliate program with the following features:
    • Tracks visits and purchases of all affiliate traffic
    • Can pay affiliates based on a percentage or flat fee of purchases
    • Can be configured to pay on secondary purchases.
    • The ability of an affiliate to view the details of their statistics.
    • The ability to pay affiliates directly through their PayPal accounts.
I believe that I emailed them Friday morning and have not heard from them yet. Emailed or called, I don't recall.  But I would have expected to hear something by end of day Friday.  I have a fear of turning money over to a company that doesn't return sales calls in a timely manner - doesn't lead me to thinking they will turn over a project in a timely manner or at all.

I'll keep you posted on what I learn!

Darlene
In reply to Darlene Moore

by Thomas Caswell -
Darlene:

Our office received your call at 10:06 AM EST. A return call was made in the afternoon and a message left for you at the number provided.

The features that you are interested in are based on commercially available aMember Pro user management software which we integrate into Moodle as a service to our hosting clients.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to email me directly at tcaswell@classroomrevolution.com.

Regards,
Thomas C. Caswell
ClassroomRevolution.com
Moodle Partner
In reply to Thomas Caswell

by Darlene Moore -
Hi Thomas!
Thanks for responding in the forum here.  For some reason I did not receive your message on Friday - good old voip reliability on my part perhaps smile

I checked out aMemberPro briefly but will explore it in greater detail.

Darlene
DriveTraffic.ca
Search Engine Marketing Consultant