How to not trigger "Are you sure you want to navigate away etc."

How to not trigger "Are you sure you want to navigate away etc."

by Joseph Rézeau -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi all,

I've just noticed that the Groups filtering feature in the Questionnaire module results page triggers in all browsers a warning like "You have made changes. Are you sure you want to navigate away and lose your changes?".

What should I change in my Questionnaire report.php page to avoid that warning?

MDL-31315 "Warn users before moving away from modified forms" deals with exactly the opposite of what I want.thoughtful

Joseph

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Re: How to not trigger "Are you sure you want to navigate away etc."

by Dan Poltawski -

Hi Joseph,

You might want to look at MDL-32641 / 96c8f933fd where something similar was done for the feedback module.

thanks, dan

In reply to Dan Poltawski

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Thanks, Dan, just what I needed! approve I have made the change to my form and it works fine.

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

For reference, MDL-35395 has been created about to provide some programatically way to disable that checker at form level.

Ciao smile

Average of ratings: Useful (1)