Is there a problem with SCORM and Community Sites/ latest Moodle version?

Is there a problem with SCORM and Community Sites/ latest Moodle version?

by Mary Cooch -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I have tried to add a SCORM game to the School demo and then to the demo.moodle.net and finally to the QA Moodle and each time I have got the dreaded "invalid json string" with an odd message about checking I am a Human and my attempts being loggedsurprise  I tried on a couple of my own Moodles and the same SCORM game uploaded and played fine. But my two Moodles date from March 12th and 2nd February so they are not the most up to date - and I assume the Moodle community ones are the latest?

Attachment scorm.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: Is there a problem with SCORM and Community Sites?

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I tried this again on all three sites this morning, in the hope that it might have been a temporary glitch that magically fixed itself, but I am still getting the invalid Json string error. I tried in Firefox so I will try in different browsers and then if I still get an error I will report it, but in the meantime I would appreciate it if others could try adding a SCORM pack to one or all of those Moodle community sites and seeing if they work or if it is just me. I will also try a different SCORM pack -except that the one I am using works fine in my own sites.mixed

In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: Is there a problem with SCORM and Community Sites?

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

heh - looks like a cloudflare error to me - I've reopened: MDLSITE-1715 for Jordan to take a look.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)