Upgraded to 2.2.2 and now I cannot Edit quiz tab

In 2.2.1 

It works fine

Any help would be really appreciated.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to peter winter

Re: Cannot see Edit quiz tab

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Can you turn on Debugging and tell us if this is the same problem as http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=197422. Thanks.

In reply to Tim Hunt

by peter winter -

It does look like it. I am not a coder but I can follow instructions!

In reply to peter winter

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

So, it looks like the fix I did for MDL-30646 does not acutally work. Drat!

I created a new bug report for this: MDL-32168

In reply to Tim Hunt

by peter winter -

Sorry to be a pain but is there any advice on how to remedy this situation.

In reply to peter winter

by Tim Hunt -

Well, I can only say that I do not get that error when I test, so it does not happen all the time. That makes it harder to diagnose and fix.

The only way to remedy the situation is to debug what is going on, and then to fix the code.

It would help a lot if someone could give me precise steps to reproduce. Something like:

1. Create a new coures.
  2. Add a quiz to it.
  3. Then do ...
  4. ...
  5. ... and observe the error.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Tim Hunt

by peter winter -

Hi Tim

I did what you said and got the same error. Updated to the new weekly build and this sorted everything. I must have added something that disagreed with my moodle. Thankyou for taking the time to answer my questions.