New assignment type filemanager problems

Re: New assignment type filemanager problems

by Simon Sprankel -
Number of replies: 1

Thanks for your explanation. It seems to be a different problem. It is not my code, I also do not see the filepicker/filemanager in another assignment type. I get this error in the Firefox console if I create ANY assignment type:

An invalid or illegal string was specified" code: "12  frag.innerHTML = html;

http://localhost/moodle/theme/yui_combo.php?3.2.0/build/yui/yui-base.js&3.2.0/build/oop/oop.js&3.2.0/build/dom/dom.js&3.2.0/build/yui/yui-later.js&3.2.0/build/event-custom/event-custom-base.js&3.2.0/build/event/event-base.js&3.2.0/build/pluginhost/pluginhost.js&3.2.0/build/event/event-delegate.js&3.2.0/build/node/node.js&3.2.0/build/yui/get.js&3.2.0/build/loader/loader.js (Zeile 3410)
In Chromium, the error looks like that:
yui_combo.php:825Uncaught Error: INVALID_STATE_ERR: DOM Exception 11
proto.error yui_combo.php:825
proto._attach yui_combo.php:473
proto.use.handleLoader yui_combo.php:648
Y.Loader._finish yui_combo.php:14133
Y.Loader._onSuccess yui_combo.php:14165
Y.Loader.loadNext yui_combo.php:14609
Y.Loader.loadNext.handleSuccess yui_combo.php:14378
Y.Get._finish yui_combo.php:12076
Y.Get._next yui_combo.php:12139
Y.Get._track.n.onload yui_combo.php:12302
I guess this is the problem that the filemanager does not load properly. I am also affected by this bug:
http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-27234?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Aall-tabpanel#issue-tabs
I am really disappointed about Moodle right now. These are my first weeks in Moodle development and such simple things seem to be a big problem...
Cheers,
Simon
In reply to Simon Sprankel

Re: New assignment type filemanager problems

by Simon Sprankel -

Okay here is the solution for anyone who also has the problem that the filemanager does not load properly when creating a new assignment type:
Turn off the "XML strict headers" option under Site administration - Development - Debugging and it will hopefully work again smile