Plugin "scormport_basic" (2011071100 could not be installed

Plugin "scormport_basic" (2011071100 could not be installed

by Mary Evans -
Number of replies: 5
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Considering this is a brand new install with newly created MySQL database using Moodle 2.1.1 (Weekly Build 20110817) WAMP running on Windows 7 - WHY am I am getting the following ERROR...???

Has Moodle got it in for the Mary's of this world!!!

scormport_basic

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mary Evans

Re: Plugin "scormport_basic" (2011071100 could not be installed

by Petr Skoda -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Looks like you are trying to install scorm from Moodle 2.2dev into Moodle 2.1.1
In reply to Petr Skoda

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I think I was! I put in the wrong database name!

And to top it all I think I have just deleted the wrong one! ooops!

In reply to Mary Evans

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I think we Marys are getting a bit over Moodled - maybe we need a breakbig grin (Or maybe not.....)

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Mary Evans -

@Mary I'VE HAD ENOUGH! but I am determined to get it right before I call it a day!

@Petr I have just tried it a 2nd time everything NEW still getting same message.

It's CVS MOODLE_21_WEEKLY

It's strange the fact it thinks it's upgrading when it should be a new install!

I've never encountered anything as strange as this before.

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Mary Evans -

I got it to work eventually. I'm still not certain what I did wrong, apart from connecting it to the wrong database initially. Anyway, after clearing the whole server of unwanted Moodle files and downloading a fresh copy of Moodle_21_Weekly via CVS, creating a new database, and letting it create it's own new Moodledata folder. All went well.

Thanks

Mary