Databases: After upgrade from 1.9.5 to 2.1 Did you remember to make the first column something unique........

Databases: After upgrade from 1.9.5 to 2.1 Did you remember to make the first column something unique........

by Eric Kemsley -
Number of replies: 1

Did you remember to make the first column something unique in your call to get_records? Duplicate value '2' found in column 'id'.

• line 803 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to debugging()
  • line 1351 of /calendar/lib.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->get_records_sql()
  • line 36 of /blocks/calendar_month/block_calendar_month.php: call to calendar_get_default_courses()
  • line 280 of /blocks/moodleblock.class.php: call to block_calendar_month->get_content()
  • line 232 of /blocks/moodleblock.class.php: call to block_base->formatted_contents()
  • line 920 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_base->get_content_for_output()
  • line 972 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_manager->create_block_contents()
  • line 349 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_manager->ensure_content_created()
  • line 4 of /theme/base/layout/frontpage.php: call to block_manager->region_has_content()
  • line 654 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to include()
  • line 612 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to core_renderer->render_page_layout()
  • line ? of unknownfile: call to core_renderer->header()
  • line 1279 of /lib/setuplib.php: call to call_user_func_array()
  • line 89 of /index.php: call to bootstrap_renderer->__call()
  • line 89 of /index.php: call to bootstrap_renderer->header()

This is repeated several times and is only visible when logged on as an admin user.

CentOS server

php53-mysql-5.3.3-1.el5_6.1
PHP 5.3.3 (cli) (built: Mar 30 2011 13:51:41)

How can I fix this?

Eric

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Eric Kemsley

Re: Databases: After upgrade from 1.9.5 to 2.1 Did you remember to make the first column something unique........

by M. V.W. -
Wish I knew! I have the EXACT SAME problem as you, in almost every regard. Hope someone replies to this.