Moodle 2.0.3 error in Systemtest

Moodle 2.0.3 error in Systemtest

by Bernhard W. Zaunseder -
Number of replies: 1

Hi,

has anybody got an idea what I habe to do about this error:

Ausnahme: lib/dml/simpletest/testdml.php / dml_test / test_unique_index_collation_trouble
Unexpected exception of type [dml_write_exception] with message [Fehler beim Schreiben der Datenbank] in [/usr/www/users/discov/bildungswissen.info/moodle/lib/dml/moodle_database.php line 394]

Debug info:
Duplicate entry 'aäa' for key 'mdl_unittabl_nam_uix'
INSERT INTO mdl_unit_table (name) VALUES(?)
[array (
  0 => 'aäa',
)]
  • line 878 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()
  • line 920 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->insert_record_raw()
  • line 2972 of /lib/dml/simpletest/testdml.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->insert_record()
  • line ... of ...

I can't find mdl_unit_table in my database.

CU,

Jennerwein

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Bernhard W. Zaunseder

Re: Moodle 2.0.3 error in Systemtest

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Ignore it.

That unit test is there to remind developers that MySQL is useless. However, the actual impact on users of your system is minimal.

If you really care, switch to a real database like Postgres, but my original advice, to ignore the Unit tests unless you are a developer, is right.