Moodle Awareness Campaign

Moodle Awareness Campaign

by Brad Reamsbottom -
Number of replies: 5

To raise awareness of an LMS change on the Univeristy of Lethbridge  campus (Blackboard to Moodle), we created a fun campaign that used a cartoon character to carry our message. The character we developed is in the shape of the letter “I” to represent information. We topped it off with the Moodle graduate hat to associate it with Moodle. In the process of developing the campaign we began referring to the character as “Steve”.

In the spirit of openness, the University of Lethbridge would like to share their efforts that helped make Moodle 2.0 a success on our campus

Here is a link to a zip file (http://www.uleth.ca/crdc/UofLMoodleDoodle.zip) that contains a variety of images that you can use to increase awareness about Moodle on your campus. These images are being shared to promote Moodle on your campus only. All we ask in return is that you email us and let us know who you are and how you are using these materials.

Attachment moodleDoodle.jpg
Average of ratings: Very cool (1)
In reply to Brad Reamsbottom

Re: Moodle Awareness Campaign

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Steve? You called him Steve? That's wonderful big grinbig grinbig grin

I am about to download your zipped folder to take a look  -thanks for sharing!

by Frederic Nevers -

These are great.

Thanks a lot for sharing your hard work. I will let you know if I use it.

Cheers,

Fred

by Joseph Thibault -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

seriously cool.  Do you think it helped with the transition/awareness on campus?

Steve might just be my new desktop background...

by Philip Watland -

Hi Brad,  I am planning on using your artwork at Olds College, Alberta, Canada.

Thanks!

Philip