Quiz Grading Error

Quiz Grading Error

by Mark Danaher -
Number of replies: 3

When I have student take the quiz some grades came through and others did not.  I am getting this error below when I go to grading.  Any advice on what to do:

quiz error

Please let me know the steps to correct.

Thanks,

Mark

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mark Danaher

Re: Quiz Grading Error

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

There are two problems going on here.

1. the message at the top about there being no students in the course, which presumably means what it says.

2. the error that appears later, which is a bug. It is trigged by there being no students in the course, but that should not trigger a fatal error.

I cannot reproduce this. Are you running the latest 2.0.1 weekly build?

Also, please can you turn Debugging to DEVELOPER level, and copy and paste the full error message here. Thanks.

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Mark Danaher -

HI Tim,

Thanks for the response.  I am running Moodle 2.0 (Build: 20101125).

moodle error

Let me know if you need anything else.

Mark

In reply to Mark Danaher

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

You should definitely think about upgrading to the latest 2.0.x+ release. There are lots of bugs being found and fixed.

I have now fixed this particular bug: MDL-26242. The fix will be included in next week's weekly build.