Quiz Date Issue

Quiz Date Issue

by Troy Malone -
Number of replies: 4

I went to adjust my end date for a couple of quizes in my moodle 1.5.3+ and noticed that my date range only fell from 2000 - 2010 is there a way I can extend to allow for 2011?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Troy Malone

Re: Quiz Date Issue

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Surely you are not saying that you are still using pre-historic Moodle 1.5.3 version? Do upgrade at least to version1.9.

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Alvaro Becerra -

Same problem here. Old server and distribution doesn't allow me to make an immediate upgrade due to MySQL versions and more,  But I really need the module to work for 2011.

I am guessing that the issue can be addressed by modifying some php file, but I couldn't figure which is the faulty one.

Eventually I'll do a complete server upgrade, but I can't do it right now.

Please, help us!!

In reply to Alvaro Becerra

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Open lib/weblib.php with a text editor and search for the "print_date_selector" function. It contains the following code (around line 3618)

for ($i=1970; $i<=2020; $i++) {
$years[$i] = $i;
}

Looks like it already goes up to 2020 on Moodle 1.5.4 (latest release of Moodle 1.5). Could you at least upgrade to that?

regards
Gordon

In reply to Gordon Bateson

by Alvaro Becerra -

Thanks a lot, Gordon! I wasn't aware of that release. I'll try that too.