Center justification in the Expanded Lesson Edit Window

Center justification in the Expanded Lesson Edit Window

by Matt Fedorko -
Number of replies: 4

Okay, here's my second problem. Once again, this is the Base theme, but I am seeing the problem in our own theme as well, which is modified from Base. The screenshot below is the Edit tab, Expanded View, in a Lesson. This is the page that shows all of the Content Pages / Question Pages, etc of a Lesson in one long page. Notice that it is showing all of the text Center Justified.

Attachment ExpandedEdit.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Matt Fedorko

Re: Center justification in the Expanded Lesson Edit Window

by Matt Fedorko -

However, when I Preview the actual page, the real formatting is shown, as shown in the screenshot below. The problem here, obviously, is that I can't scroll through my lessons quickly and see oddities in formatting because the entire darn thing is an oddity!

I tried this in two other themese (Magazine was one, the other was some other one) and it behaved like this in those two, too.

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachment PreviewofSame.jpg
In reply to Matt Fedorko

by Matt Fedorko -

Any word on this error? I've looked at this one in multiple themes, including Standard. I would be happy to post the screenshots of this situation in Standard theme if that would help. It appears every time.

Once again, I'm looking at the "Edit" tab inside a Lesson. I'm in "Expanded View." All of the text is center justified  in this view, but when previewing it or viewing the Lesson as a student, it appears correctly. More annoying than game-ending, but still a bug. Anyone?

In reply to Matt Fedorko

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Easy fix:

--- a/mod/lesson/renderer.php
+++ b/mod/lesson/renderer.php
@@ -283,7 +283,7 @@ class mod_lesson_renderer extends plugin_renderer_base {

$cell = new html_table_cell();
$cell->colspan = 2;
-            $cell->style = 'text-align:center';
+            $cell->style = 'text-align:left';
$cell->text = $page->contents;
$pagetable->data[] = new html_table_row(array($cell));

--

MDL-26113

Joseph

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Mike Holzer -

Thanks for your help. That did the trick!