CMS integrations: MRBS issue

CMS integrations: MRBS issue

by John Rickard -
Number of replies: 2
Good Afternoon Moodlers...

I have just updated our MRBS install and I seem to be getting some errors... To update the install, I actually deleted it from Moodle (Admin > Modules > Blocks) then deleted the MRBS folder, made sure the MySQL tables had gone and then put the new MRBS folder in place... ran the notifications process and it all seemed to install...

I have just gone to put in some of the rooms and do some setting up etc. but I keep coming accross the following - does anyone have any ideas?

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in D:\wwwroot\Online\newmoodle\197\lib\moodlelib.php on line 421

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in D:\wwwroot\Online\newmoodle\197\lib\weblib.php on line 2040

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in D:\wwwroot\Online\newmoodle\197\lib\weblib.php on line 2041

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\wwwroot\Online\newmoodle\197\lib\moodlelib.php:421) in D:\wwwroot\Online\newmoodle\197\blocks\mrbs\web\add.php on line 47

Thanks hopefully, in advance
John Rickard
Average of ratings: -
In reply to John Rickard

Re: CMS integrations: MRBS issue

by John Rickard -
I seem to have solved the problem

In Admin > Server > Debugging - there is a setting which mentions that it can break HTTP headers etc.

The default is for this setting to be Yes (ticked) but if you untick it - MRBS works fine...
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to John Rickard

Re: CMS integrations: MRBS issue

by Dan Trockman -
Wish I found this a day ago. This same error caused me an hour of serious head scratching. Did you find a solution to prevent in the case you actually wanted debugging on?