Orange Mood- Moodle 2.0 theme

Orange Mood- Moodle 2.0 theme

by Navin Dutta -
Number of replies: 14
Its a very basic Moodle 2.0 theme that got created in the process of learning Moodle 2.0 theming process!

You can download the theme here after the entry gets approved. In the meanwhile I will add more layouts to this theme.

Cheers!!

--
Nave
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Navin Dutta

This forum post has been removed

The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.
In reply to Deleted user

Re: Orange Mood- Moodle 2.0 theme

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi Nave,

I noticed that too. I think there's a problem with the login in the PHP for that element in general.php. I tried to fix it but it was late and I was tired. I also found a trailing <ul> at the end of the menu. It doesn't seem to relate to anything so I deleted it.

Cheers

M
In reply to Mary Evans

by Navin Dutta -
Thank you Mary!! :) It wasnt because of the trailing <ul> tag but yes it is not needed there. Prolly it was there because I copy pasted the code from menu-builder onto this file in jiffy. Thanks a lot of pointing that out. I have fixed this too :)

Just FYI, I fixed the issue pointed by Dietmar by adding <div class="clearfix"></div> before the menubox div :)

Thank you once again!! :)

Cheers!!

--
Nave
In reply to Navin Dutta

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Nave,

I took that clearfix out, then put it back, but was not convinced it was in the right place! I never thought to enclose it in div, although I've done this many times on other pages I've made in the past!  Is that what was stopping the Login? How facinating!

Cheers

M smile

In reply to Mary Evans

In reply to Deleted user

by Navin Dutta -
In reply to Navin Dutta

by Mary Evans -
BTW Nave,
I've sent Petr a zip file of the OrangeMood theme I was working on when I experienced a problem testing in IE. He'll be testing it this afternoon.

Ciao 4 now

M
In reply to Mary Evans

by Petr Skoda -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Hi,
fix is in cvs, it works fine for me on my test server. Please test.

Petr
In reply to Petr Skoda

In reply to Deleted user

by Navin Dutta -
Hi Dietmar,

Thank you for that!! smile This was a work in progress. Still is. smile Yet to release the new one ;)

Appreciate your feedback and correction. Have updated that zip file smile

Cheers!! smile

--
Nave
In reply to Navin Dutta

In reply to Deleted user

by Navin Dutta -
Thank you dear smile I will reach out to you if I get stuck smile So far am edging along well i think smile

Do share if you have made a headway into something or like created cheat-sheet or something. I saw your page layout while I was travelling and it was good smile

Cheers!! smile

Nave
In reply to Mary Evans

by Navin Dutta -
Yes Mary!! Am sure that was the issue. You ll notice if you remove it that div over-flowed to the header div to overlap it. With div clearfix, it stays where it should ;)
In reply to Deleted user

by Navin Dutta -
Hi Dietmar,

Glad you liked it smile

Thank you for letting me know about that bug. I have fixed it. You can download it here

Cheers!!

--
Nave