Sites are not being properly transliterated today in the northern hemisphere.

Sites are not being properly transliterated today in the northern hemisphere.

by Gary Anderson -
Number of replies: 4
Everything is appearing upside down and backwards. However, it is actually somewhat comfortable hanging upside down as I read the pages and it does make me better appreciate the normal predicament that my friends "down under" must feel throughout the rest of the year. But I am getting a bit of a head rush and am hoping that this problem can be addressed before 2.0 goes to beta.

http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDLSITE-895
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Gary Anderson

Re: Sites are not being properly transliterated today in the northern hemisphere.

by Frank Ralf -
This might be kind of an RTFM message as Moodle Docs doesn't seem to be infected (yet) wink
In reply to Frank Ralf

Re: Sites are not being properly transliterated today in the northern hemisphere.

by Séverin Terrier -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
I'm sure all Moodle staff is working hard on it, and all will be fixed tomorrow grand sourire clin d’oeil
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Séverin Terrier

by Frank Ralf -
For those who can't wait, use Stylish and add a rule similar to this one for moodle.org:

div.posting {
-webkit-transform: rotate(180deg);
-moz-transform: rotate(180deg);
}

I tried 90° as a compromise but that will make it even worse smile