Block My_teacher becomes My_peers and new release

Block My_teacher becomes My_peers and new release

by Étienne Rozé -
Number of replies: 2
Hi,

I am pleased to announce the new version of the block My_teacher which becomes at the same time block My_peers. Indeed, the name no longer reflected the potential of this block.

This block allows to display some information about people according to their role and according to the role of the current user. You can set all combinations (in same time or on separated block ) : teachers see their students, students see their tutor, admins see other admins....

This version works only on moodle 1.9.
You can find it here

Comments are welcome here. Use tracker for bugs or features requests.

Old version of My_teacher are here

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Étienne Rozé

Re: Block My_teacher becomes My_peers and new release

by unformatted :) -
Hi Étienne Rozé!

I'm using the My Teacher in moodle 1.8.x
But I would like to have a random assignment for groups (20 teachers - 1 teacher for each group name)
Each time a student create an account and enroll in a course, will be random assigned to one teacher. Is that possible with the new version (or old My Teacher)?

thanks for this great module!
In reply to Étienne Rozé

Re: Block My_teacher becomes My_peers and new release

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

This is to inform potential users of the "my peers" block that a new version for Moodle 2 is now available for testing. It is at the moment available on my github and hopefully after tests will be made available in the new Moodle plugins repository.

Please report any bugs, etc. in this thread.

Available from here: https://github.com/rezeau/moodle-block_my_peers

ATB

Joseph

Attachment 08-05-2012 16-43-25.jpg