Where has feedback gone?

Where has feedback gone?

by Mark Pearson -
Number of replies: 4
SO I thought I'd update the feedback code I have checked out from cvs with:
~/moodle_contrib/contrib/plugins/mod/feedback$ cvs update -dP
Having logged in already. But now CVS *deletes* everything that was there (shock!) and leaves behind a forlorn README file containing the following:

Feedback-Module
If you want to get the feedback module for Moodle 1.9.x so you get it from branch MOODLE_19_STABLE.
All later versions of this module are included in the moodle core.

So I dutifully make a new directory and do:
~/moo-CVS]$ cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@us2.cvs.moodle.org:/cvsroot/moodle co -P -r MOODLE_19_STABLE moodle
Now I cd to moodle/mod and expect to find the feedback module there. It is not. What do I do next? How do I get the freshest Feedback code for 1.9.4+ ?

Thanks

Mark
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mark Pearson

Re: Where has feedback gone?

by Andreas Grabs -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
Hi Mark,

you can get the module as before under the contrib-path but with the branch MOODLE_19_STABLE. The feedback-version in the HEAD is moved to moodle-core. But this version only is in moodle 2.

Andreas
In reply to Andreas Grabs

by Mark Pearson -
So, what would the command line look like? I could try:
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@us2.cvs.moodle.org:/cvsroot/moodle co -P -r MOODLE_19_STABLE contrib
Ta

M
In reply to Mark Pearson

by Andreas Grabs -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
Hi,

if you only want to get the feedback-module so you can use the following command:
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@us2.cvs.moodle.org:cvsroot/moodle co -P -r MOODLE_19_STABLE contrib/plugins/mod/feedback

Andreas
In reply to Andreas Grabs

by Anthony Borrow -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Of course Mark will probably want the feedback block as well. Peace - Anthony