Missing question types in 1.9?

Missing question types in 1.9?

by Wenceslao Fernández -
Number of replies: 4
Hi smile

How many different items are there in this module? I've just installled the 1.9 version and it seems that there is only 9 different types of question. Is this right?

I read somewhere that the module includes up to 16 different questions, and if I compare the item folder in version 1.8 and 1.9, I can see that there ar more items in the 1.8 version.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Salu2

W
Attachment Sinombre.gif
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Wenceslao Fernández

Re: Missing question types in 1.9?

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Wenceslao,
The best place to see the full range of question types available is not to look in the feedback folder but in the feedback questions authoring interface itself! And the final count depends very much on the way you actually count question types as being different from one another.
For example (I am using Feedback in Moodle 2.0 development version), considering the Multiple choice question type, would you say that Feedback offered:
1 MCQ types
2 MCQ types (Multiple choice + Multiple choice rated)
5 MCQ types (including the variants)
10 MCQ types (including the variants and the horizontal / vertical display)
etc.
It would be more useful to say if there are any question types that you are missing if any.
Joseph
Attachment image00.jpg
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Wenceslao Fernández -
OK thanks, is clear now. When you update from 1.8 to 1.9 you keep more items in the question types menu. If you make a fresh instalation seems that those items don't appear, but can I see that you use them as a subtype.

Salu2

W
In reply to Wenceslao Fernández

by David Nash -
Is it possible to filter reports of the feedback by the question?

Thi Feedback module might be whaT I need if:

I can add a Question that basically asks: What course did you attend?

I would like to be able to report on courses attended.

Also a Date field would be useful to be able to filter either by a date or between two dates.
In reply to David Nash

by Paula Clough -

Darren,

You can export the data in excel and go to the second page in the excel file..."detailed" and use that to manipulate the data in a number of ways.  It works quite well.

cool

Average of ratings: Useful (1)