Auth.net Error: The transaction was not found

Auth.net Error: The transaction was not found

by Rob Rashotte -
Number of replies: 2

I am using the Auth.net plugin configured with the reviewing option so that transactions can be manually reviewed before being captured. When I confirm the transaction by selecting the "capture" button I am getting the error "The transaction was not found".

I can see the transaction in the mdl_enrol_authorize table and nothing looks wrong with it.

I was using the plug in previously without the reveiw process and transactions were being processed fine.

Has anyone seen this issue before?

Rob Rashotte

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rob Rashotte

Re: Auth.net Error: The transaction was not found

by Rob Rashotte -

Is there anyone out there who has experience with the Authorize.net enrollment plug in? The plug in is collecting CC informaion and passing it to Authorize.net just fine, however the same transction # is getting recorded in the database for all transaction. The correct transaction # is included in the emails to the students so it is being returned from Authorize.net fine.

When I try to cancell or refund a transaction, I get the error that the transaction cannot be found. If I manually correct the transaction # in the database, then the refund or cancellation work.

This problem started when I switched the configuration to use a review period (which I was not using previously). I changed the configuration back, but the problem remains. Several transaction were settled, refunded, voided etc. before the problem started.

If anyone has seen this problem before please let me know. Any suggestions or advice would also be very much appreciated. This is a show stopper for our production deployment.

Thanks;

Rob R.

In reply to Rob Rashotte

Ynt: Re: Auth.net Error: The transaction was not found

by Ethem Evlice -
Hi,

I think your moodle is in TEST mode. Could you turn off test mode. Enrol -> Authorize -> Edit -> Test mode.