Can't find my class

Can't find my class

by Stephanie Perry -
Number of replies: 1
This is my first time using Moodle, and I've enrolled for a class I'm taking. Problem is, I have no idea how to find the site for that class. Do I search for my professor's name? How do I do that? Do I need to download the program, or is that for a teacher making their own site? I've looked under the list of classes in the US and haven't found it, does this mean it's likely a private site? I've been trying all day to figure things out to no avail and am running out of things to try. Any advice?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Stephanie Perry

Re: Can't find my class

by Marc Grober -
Stephanie,

You are not going to find your professor's Moodle course on Moodle.org, and it is unlikely you will find a link to it unless you know the name of the Moodle site your teacher uses.

My best guess is that you college provides a Moodle to your teacher or your teacher has created a Moodle because the teacher wishes to use Moodle and the college does not provide it......

You could try searching your college's web resources looking for a college moodle or looking for your professor's college web resources (which may provide a listing of the courses the prof teaches and where you can find the resources for them.....)

However, it is unlikely that you will get access to the prof's moodle if you do not have a username and password, and I have to wonder, if you have a username and password, how those were provided to you without info on where to access the online resources......

What school are you at and what is the prof's name? There is a guilford college in a thomasville and guilford college runs a moodle https://moodle.guilford.edu/ but I have to guess that if it was that easy to find you would have found it already.....